Pages

27 April 2007

a holding pattern



WOO! It's been a while since I've posted my musings and rants and it's time to get off my lazy yoga butt (the "yoga butt" I'm supposed to get by doing yoga ONLY 20 MINUTES PER DAY! according to some fitness magazines), but just want to let my yoga peeps know that I have a plethora of posts percolating in this old mind....

like finishing up my stories from my March 2006 trip to India, telling you about my plans for India for December and January 2008, my 10 day silent vipassana retreat that I took at the end of December (the story of which might make you cry or smile), and my recent training with Sarah Powers at the Chicago Yoga Center. All these stories are swirling in my mind like the skirt of a Rajasthani dancer...but all in due time, kiddos...

I will be posting about my three days next week with HH the Dalai Lama in Madison, Wisconsin...three days of teachings and a public address. If being with the Dalai Lama wasn't enough, I'll be meeting a fellow moderator from the website IndiaMike who is flying in from New York for His Holiness' teachings. The fab thing about the internet is that it brings us new friendships, and I have made a few along the cyberpath. So it will be very cool to finally put a face to the user name...from our backstage conversations at IndiaMike it already appears that we are twins seperated at birth!

namaste!

4 comments:

Regina said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait, Linda! You are awesome! And thanks!

Yogamum said...

Thanks for linking to those blogs -- lots of interesting stuff going on!

Nadine Fawell said...

Hey Linda!
So nice to see a new post - I too wait with bated breath for upcoming attractions.
Thanks for the link love!

Yogamum said...

Oh, thanks so much for mentioning my blog!