Pages

21 December 2007

squirrels love me

one more blog quiz before I leave....

You Are A Walnut Tree

You are strange and full of contrasts... the oddball of your group.
You are unrelenting and you have unlimited ambition.
Not always liked but always admired, you are more infamous than famous.
You are aggressive and spontaneous, and your reactions are often unexpected.
A jealous and passionate person, you are difficult in romantic relationships.


hmmmm....many truisms here....
yes, I have always felt like the oddball, like I've never "belonged", whatever that means...
and all my life I've known that I am not always liked...I've been told that it takes an equally strong person to feel comfortable with me, that my "Kali energy" is too much, too intimidating for the more delicate types...
jealousy is not my thing because I try not to attach and cling, but I am nothing if not passionate about most things I believe in.

and given the choice, I'd rather be a strong and sturdy walnut or oak tree whose nuts or acorns help sustain life in the wild than a weak-wooded willow whose limbs snap off in a wind storm (I know because I had one in my backyard.)

all I know is that when I step off the plane next week, this passionate oddball will be home.

shanti!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I'm a walnut tree also! LOL