Pages

26 March 2009

watch this space



I am in the very preliminary stages of planning a yoga retreat in Africa or Zanzibar one year from now. Watch this space -- Metta Yoga -- for announcements about it and any future teacher trainings in India.

Metta Yoga is my official corporate name and I do have my own business website, but I've created a Wordpress site to get the word out a bit more globally. The site, as is the retreat, is taking baby steps.

Stay tuned.

And who would not want to do an eco-yoga retreat with a safari option in Tanzania?



4 comments:

Random Thoughts said...

And who would not want to do an eco-yoga retreat with a safari option in Tanzania?

Sounds exotic..Wish you the very BEST! Always..

Anonymous said...

SOunds truly fantabulous!! :)

Amanda said...

I checked out Metta Yoga's website. Very impressive! Please come and visit us in Australia.

Linda-Sama said...

Amanda, someone has to host me -- get someone to invite me and I'll be there!