Pages

05 June 2007

the rainbow



I usually don't keep all the forwarded emails I get from people, I read them quickly and click delete. But today this one was a keeper not only for the photo but also for the line "don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin."

I have tried to live my life in this way for the past few years, and when I'm faced with making a decision about something I always ask myself, "if not now, when?"

"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.

You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God."


Enjoy...and dance like there's no tomorrow.

4 comments:

Regina said...

This really resonates for me, Linda. I am so glad I came to visit you today. Today is the first day of my new yoga life... because
"every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back."
I don't want to lose any more minutes of happiness...
Thanks...
xoxo

Linda-Sama said...

well, then, that one is for you, sweetie....and so is the Wild Woman post!

peace & hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Linda - I've really enjoyed reading through some of your past posts. I have a question for you that you might know something about. I've always been interested in enlarging my aura, yet I cannot find any info on it. I've heard through breathing exercising you can enlarge your aura, anyway - If you have any tips, ideas, or recommended books, please let me know! Thanks! Robin

Linda-Sama said...

thanks for your comment, robin. I'm sorry, but I've actually never heard about enlarging the aura! I always thought that it is what it is.....but I am sure someone knows about it somewhere....

peace